- Selected to SJ Magazine’s list of Top Attorneys for 2021 in the category of Construction Law
- Certified and recertified as a Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist, (CRIS) by the International Risk Management Institute, Inc.
- Selected to SJ Magazine’s list of Top Attorneys for 2020 in the category of Construction Law
- Certified as a Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS) through the International Risk Management Institute, Inc. (IRMI)
- Selected to SJ Magazine’s list of Top Attorneys for 2019 in the category of Construction Law
- Selected to SJ Magazine’s list of Top Attorneys for 2018 in the category of Construction Law
- Winner, Best Attorney at Law, Courier Post Readers’ Choice 2015 Best of South Jersey1
- Selected as one of the Best Attorneys in Business 2015, by SJ Biz Magazine, in the category of Construction Law2
- 30 years of experience litigating thousands of construction, business and real estate disputes
- 2009 – 2011 Co-chair of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Studied construction development and management at the University of California, Irvine, and completed the Construction Management certificate course at Camden County Community College
- Commercial arbitrator by appointment of the Superior Court in Camden and Burlington Counties, and private mediator by assignment
- Admitted to practice in New Jersey, California, Federal Courts, and the United States Supreme Court
- Approved instructor for continuing education requirements for New Jersey real estate licensees
- Author of the Legal Issues Series, twenty-three core credits of continuing education seminars approved by the NJ Real Estate Commission
- Lecturer and Panel Moderator – NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Director, Remodelers Council of the Builders League of South Jersey.
- Member and former Director, Camden Business Association
- Frequent speaker at professional conferences on construction law topics
- Member Burlington County Bar Association and Camden County Bar Association as well as the unified State Bar of California
- Honored as New Jersey Remodelers Association Man of the Year 2007
- Contributing author of “Residential Construction & Renovation: A Legal Guide for New Jersey Homeowners” published by the New Jersey State Bar Foundation
- Graduate of Temple University (’79) and its School of Law (’82)
- Interviewed and/or featured in the following media publications: Burlington County Times, Courier-Post, New Jersey Law Journal, RCItems (the monthly member magazine of the Roof Consultants Institute), the website of the Infraspection Institute, professional forum for commercial, industrial, and residential infrared thermography
Hiring an attorney can be a forbidding process, and hiring the right attorney can be a stab in the dark. We invite you to take a minute or two and look around this website, with its articles, construction industry news and frequently-asked questions, which should give you a fair idea of the kind of work The Law Office of Robert J Incollingo does and the kind of help we offer. If we can be of service, please do not hesitate to contact The Law Office of Robert J Incollingo.
1A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://courierpost.secondstreetapp.com/l/CourierPosts-Voters-Choice-2015-1/Rules. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
2A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://southjerseybiz.net/articles/?articleid=1061. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.